"he transformation to a bioeconomy can only succeed with a far-reaching shift from the established value and growth orientation."
Prof. Dr. Klaus Richter
Head Wood Research Munich, Chair of Wood Science, Technical University of Munich
icated to one of the most multifaceted raw materials that has accompanied human history. As a materials scientist and teacher, he is concerned with understanding and promoting the potential of wood as a product of a multifunctional ecosystem in order to use it sustainably and with a high environmental and social value as an essential pillar of the bioeconomy.
- Sustainable Ressource Management
- Biogenic carbon in technosphere
- Cascading, Circular economy
- Defossilisation of economy
- Education for all
- Comprehensive change in values